About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are actively working with Primary Schools in North Birmingham to aid in recruitment of KS1 and KS2 teachers to work day to day in their schools.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Has a passionate drive for the academic development of young minds
- Is effective and dynamic in their teaching of KS1 and KS2
- Can take on all planning, preparation and assessments
- Can show improvement and development in the levels of children
- Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
The successful candidate will be someone who holds a UK QTS qualification, although applications are welcome from NQTs.
If you are this teacher I would love to hear from you! Please contact Julia at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161 per day
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.