Are you looking to work as a supply teacher from February half-term? Or are you a current supply teacher looking to broaden the schools which you can work in? Flourish Education has great links with many local Walsall schools and has been working in the area for over 12 years!
We are looking for dedicated and committed teachers to join Flourish and work in these partner schools. As a teacher, working as a supply teacher gives you great opportunities, flexibility and variety in teaching and there is something for everyone from Early Career Teachers (ECTs) to experienced teachers.
Work when you want… we offer both full-time and part-time roles around the days when you are available!
Roles and responsibilities as a supply teacher:
- Managing classroom behaviour and delivering pre planned work
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Providing feedback to the class teacher
- Roles may be long term or day to day depending on your preferences
Required skills and experience.
- Experience in teaching reception.
- Read Write Inc (RWI) is desirable
- Must have the relevant Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Ability to manage a classroom with excellent communication skills.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- Previous Supply Teacher experience not required.
Our Promise to You!
We promise that we will never pressure you into working and will only offer you work where and when you want it, allowing you to fit work around your other commitments, giving you a great work life balance.
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £100 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Supply Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Supply Teacher rate of up to £190 with the option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 15.38% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The schools are easily accessible from Walsall, Bloxwich, Great Barr, Wednesbury, Cannock, Alridge, Pelsall and surrounding areas.
Interested? Apply now or call Kaier for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.