Flourish Education are recruiting a Teaching Assistant (TA) on an ad hoc basis for Primary Schools in Pershore.
Our clients in Pershore are working with us exclusively and they are located near the town centre and in surrounding villages to Pershore. There is parking onsite, and they are also accessible by public transport.
Working for Flourish Education lets you choose what days and which schools you like to work for. Available for teachers who want the flexibility to be in control of your work/life balance.
The teaching assistant must have previous experience working with Primary Schools.
The Teaching Assistant (TA) role
- To support the class teacher with everyday activities.
- Provide safety to the class children.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour.
- Have good curriculum knowledge of KS1 and KS2 (Key stage 1 and Key Stage 2).
Required skills and experience for the Teaching Assistant (TA) role.
- Qualified minimum level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent.
- Experience working in a primary school setting.
- Commitment to long-term post.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- A clear DBS on the update service.
- A passion for working with children.
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £100 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Supply Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Up to £95 rate which equates up to £18,525 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The schools are based in Pershore and is easily commutable by car or public transport from Evesham, Worcester, Alcester, Bishops Cleeve, Tewkesbury, Broadway, and most parts of Worcestershire. The school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link or call and ask for Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.