Balsall Heath, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our client achieves outstanding results for our young people. They achieve success by working together as a team of pupils, parents, and teachers. They all have a shared belief that every child can succeed.
The school are looking for Teaching Assistant required to support student with learning and behavioural needs. One to one support, small group support as well as some in lesson support. Must be experience in working with students with ASD, First Aid qualification would be useful. To start after May half term.
To apply to this TA role, you will need the following:
· Minimum Level 2 Qualification
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Experience working with ASD
· Good classroom management
Responsibilities as a TA:
· Ensuring work set is completed by the student.
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
· To paid be up to £80 per day
· Continued professional development
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
For more information please contact Rob on 0121 423 3557 or email@example.com