We are recruiting for a TA to work in various Primary Schools in Wolverhampton on a day-to-day supply basis. Working for Flourish Education gives you the opportunity to only work the days you want to work, in the schools you want to work at, giving you the opportunity to fit work around your other commitments – giving you a great work/life balance!
The Teaching Assistant role (TA):
- Build trusting relationships with the pupils
- Ensure the safety of the children in the class
- Work closely with the class teacher and help contribute to a safe, engaging and positive learning environment
- Potentially conduct small group work when needed
Required Skills and Experience for this Teaching Assistant (TA) role:
- Hold a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification
- Good curriculum knowledge of either Early years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2).
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant (LSA) in Nurseries or Primary Schools
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months
- A minimum of 2 excellent references
Working for Flourish Education as a TA you will receive:
- Competitive Salary – Day rate up to £85 which equates up to £16,575 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
- Your own dedicated Consultant – Fraser Anderson
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Pension Contributions
- The option of PAYE and Umbrella
- Holiday Pay – for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, FGM and Prevent Training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
We are currently working with schools in an around Wolverhampton including primary schools in Newbridge, Wednesfield, Oxley, Upper Penn, Bilston, Parkfields, Stirchley and Womborne who are all require day to day TAs, SEN Teaching Assistants and/or one to one TAs to help support their students and permanent teaching staff.
If this TA role sounds perfect for you, please apply now or call Fraser today for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.