Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with Primary School located in Dudley to recruit for a Key Stage 2 Teacher. The school is set within good transport links and easily accessible.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a KS2 teacher to work within a year 6 setting for two terms
This is a full class teacher role so will include planning and assessments.
The role is looking to start in October
To apply to this Teacher role, you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Primary schools
High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons across the school
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Natalie Breakspear at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557