Castle Vale, West Midlands
Up to £65 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school located in Castle Vale. The school are a friendly team, with a strong inclusive ethos which expresses itself with children treating each other with respect and courtesy
The school are seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to cover a long term requirement commencing in the Summer Term.
The successful candidate must:
· Hold a minimum of a level 3 childcare qualification (Strong Level 2’s are welcome to apply)
· Have a strong proven track record of positive support in the classroom
· Be experienced supporting EY-KS2 (A particular preference is fine)
· Be able to provide a minimum of two years’ worth of ‘Good’ references
You will be responsible for supporting a variety of classes and being on hand to support and float where possible. It is important that are able to commit to the school as they require somebody who will provide support and continuity to the staff team.
In return for your hard work, Flourish Education can offer you:
· A personalised specialist Consultant, contactable 24/7
· Online Portal Access
· Referral Bonuses
· Access to exclusive schools in the local area
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella pay options
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.