Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Aston to recruit exclusively for a SEN experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/ Teaching Assistant. The school is located in an ideal location, easily accessible via public transport with a friendly staff team.
This role is to work on a 1:1 basis with a child with Global Delay within Year 1. This child will excel with someone experienced in working with children with special needs, particularly with Global Delay.
The role is required to start in September and will continue for the full academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Experience of working with children with Special Needs, particularly with Global Delay
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a Year 1 pupil with Global Delay
· Planning and preparing resources needed for the children
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Ensure appropriate learning and development is being met
· Competitive salary up to £70
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.