Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education works with many schools across the West Midlands area and we are looking for Teaching Assistants in the Lichfield Area to join our team for the upcoming academic year. The number of schools we are working with is growing so we are looking for extra Teaching Assistants to help us fill the demands that we have.
These roles range from day to day cover to long-term roles, sickness, or maternity.
Work the days you want to, work in the schools you choose – take control of your work life balance.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· SEN Experience is desirable
Responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant:
· Provide academic and social support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· To work in collaboration with teaching staff and external agencies
· To have good communication with parents
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
• To paid be up to £70 per day
• Continued professional development
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
• Holiday Pay
• Dedicated Consultant
• Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact George at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943.