Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education is currently working with a Primary School near Longbridge who are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work full time starting immediately. The schools SLT and staff all have high expectations of pupils and want the best for them and motivate them daily to meet their goals.
The school is seeking an experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistant to provide support across Key Stage 1 and lower Key Stage 2. Responsibilities will include providing general class support and delivering small group interventions.
To apply for this full-time Teaching Assistant role you will need to be available to start ASAP and be able to commit until end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or equivalent
· Experience working across Key Stage 1 and Lower Key Stage 2
· To be enthusiastic about working with children
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Conduct small group work
· General classroom support
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £75.00
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education