Smethwick, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Smethwick, in Sandwell to recruit exclusively for a Teaching assistant/Learning Support Practitioner with a or minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification to work within a Reception Class setting
This Teaching Assistant role is required to start in November on a long-term basis with the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following
The Key responsibilities of this role Teaching Assistant role are:
· supporting children across the curriculum, often with a particular focus on maths, reading and writing
· providing extra help to children who require additional support
· supervising child led activities
· motivating and encouraging pupils
· assisting with marking and correcting work
· Encourage children’s development
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the children
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.