Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Kidderminster to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant role is to work with a child who needs extra support in a Key Stage 1 class. The child is suspected to have attachment disorder and needs a member of staff to consistently work with. The ideal candidate will excel in working with children with special needs, and who has a calm and patient nature. Having experience working with children with challenging behaviour is also a must.
The role is required to start immediately and will be a full time, long term role initially until Christmas as a sickness cover.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs in particular attachment disorder
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child with attachment disorder
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £65
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.