Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School in Malvern. The school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with a child in Key Stage 1 with Autism and severe behavioural difficulties.
The school is situated in a residential area with close ties to its local church.
The candidate will have experience working on a 1 to 1 basis with primary school children with various SEN. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Autism and severe behavioural difficulties.
The role is full time supporting a child on a 1 to 1 basis in Year 2. The candidate would be expected to work with the child to integrate him back into full time education.
This is due to start immediately with the potential for a permanent contract for the ideal candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children SEN or behavioural difficulties.
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child with autism and behavioural issues.
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education