Up to £64 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a number of Primary School’s in Telford area who require teaching assistants for short and long term assignments across the primary age range.
The majority of the work will be general teaching assistant cover, supporting the class teacher and on occasions you will be required to support some SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis.
Immediate starts available.
To apply for the role you will need:
· Experience supporting the primary age range
· Previous 1:1 experience would be beneficial.
· Be patient, persistent and encouraging!
· Hold a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification
· To support the class teacher and pupils
· To help prepare the classroom and resources
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education