Selly Oak, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in South Birmingham that are looking for Level 3 Teaching Assistants and LSA’s with SEN Experience to work on a short term and long-term basis. Our Client is a modern comprehensive school that has students from 11 – 18 years old who are given the opportunity to thrive academically and in the local community.
The school are seeking a number of experienced practitioners to support students in a variety of roles including in 1:1 support, SEN support and general teaching assistant duties. A successful candidate will be responsible for providing academic and social support to students while maintaining good communication between teaching staff, parents, and external agencies.
These positions are available short term or long term and are available immediately.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· SEN Experience is desirable
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Provide academic and social support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· To work in collaboration with teaching staff and external agencies
· To have good communication with parents
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £70 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education