Kings Norton, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
A partner school of Flourish Education situated in Kings Norton are looking to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant on a temporary basis. The school is a growing Academy who serve their local community.
Our client is seeking a Teaching Assistant with SEN Experience to work with pupils across Key Stage 3 and 4. Duties will include providing 1:1 and group support to students. We are seeking a committed applicant with strong behaviour management to join the schools current support staff team.
This Teaching Assistant role is a full-time position starting immediately and is expected to continue until the end of December 2020.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· SEN Experience is desirable
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Provide academic and social support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· To work in collaboration with teaching staff and external agencies
· To have good communication with parents
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £70 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education