Flourish Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work at a small and friendly school where students feel safe and are happy to learn and are empowered to achieve their full potential they are based near Rubery/Rednal.
Responsibilities will include supporting the class teacher, providing 1:1 support, conducting small group work and assisting with the preparation of the classroom ready for lessons. The school require a Teaching Assistant to work in a mixed ability Year 4 classroom.
This Teaching Assistant vacancy is starting ASAP until the end of term but is likely to be further extended.
Required skills and experience for this Teaching Assistant role:
- Level 2 or above relevant Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant (LSA) qualification.
- Previous experience working as a TA in EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Confident working 1:1 and with small groups of children.
- Strong behaviour management
- To be able to work effectively and efficiently alongside the class teacher.
- Empathetic and supportive towards students and staff
- Previous experience supporting students with SEN.
Working as a Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £90.00 per day which equates to £17,550 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This Teaching Assistant role is based at a school near Rubery Rednal which is easily accessible from Longbridge, Northfield, Selly Oak, Kings Heath, Kings Norton and can be accessed on most public transport options
If you want to know more about this role please do call Rebecca at the Flourish Education Office or apply with your CV
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.