Flourish Education are seeking a teaching assistant to work in a mainstream 1-form entry primary school in Edgbaston. The school are seeking a general Teaching Assistant to start in January 2023 to continue until the end of the academic year in a Year 2 class.
This role is to provise 1:1 intervention for the Year 2 class. This role requires someone with previous Year 2 SATs experience.
The role is full-time 8:30-3:30 Monday-Friday.
To apply for this Teaching assistant role you will need the following:
- Qualified Teaching Assistant level 2 or 3 qualification.
- Experience working in early years.
- Commitment to a long-term post
- DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
- Minimum of 2 good references required.
- Experience working with SEN needs
Responsibilities for the Teaching Assistant role:
- To support the class teacher within everyday activities
- To support the children within the class
- To support the social, emotional and educational needs of the children
- Safety of the children
The Benefits of the working with Flourish Education
- £80-£90 a day which equates to an annual salary of £17,550
- Dedicated consultant
- 24/7 support
- Free ongoing CPD opportunities
- Pension scheme
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions
- Holiday pay
The school is located in an easily accessible area via public transport from Hockley, Winson Green, Central Birmingham and Handsworth. The school has a large car park and surrounding roads hold more parking space.
Do you think you’re the right person for this role? Are you committed? Get in touch with Libby for more details!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.