We are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Year 3 class in Winson Green on a part-time basis. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who will be required to support a year 3 class carrying out interventions and small groups to support learning.
This is a part-time role working 5 days a week commencing ASAP on a temporary ongoing basis. The working hours are 08.30-12.30.
To apply for this Teaching Assistant role you will need the following:
- Relevant teaching assistant qualification
- Experience of working in KS2
- Previous experience with small groups
- A nurturing and caring approach with young people
- DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
- Minimum of 2 references required.
Responsibilities for the teaching assistant role:
- To follow the school behaviour policy and code of conduct.
- To support pupils when working in interventions/groups.
- To collaborate with colleagues to meet the needs of pupils.
- To report progress and attainment to the relevant person.
- To attend meetings and CPD training that is relevant to the role.
The Benefits of the role:
- Competitive daily rate of up to £90/day – Up to £17,550 annually
- Dedicated consultant
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
- Pension scheme
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions
- Holiday pay
This primary school is based in Nechells and is easily accessible by public transport links. The school is situated in an area easily accessible for candidates travelling from Nechells, Aston, Saltley, Sutton Coldfield.
If this is your ideal role please contact Libby at Flourish Education.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.