Flourish Education is currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work with an Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ Primary school in Marston Green to join their support staff team on a long-term basis. The school is committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best academically but also have access to wide-ranging opportunities that encourage aspiration.
Our client wants to appoint a passionate Teaching Assistant to work in a Reception class who is nurturing and has a good knowledge of the curriculum. Responsibilities in this role will include providing support to the teacher, preparing the classroom ahead of lessons and showing a high standard of modelling.
This Teaching Assistant role is to start ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year. The position is full-time.
Required Skills and Experience for this Teaching Assistant role:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification
- Experience working in EYFS
- Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the children
- Provide an engaging learning environment
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Conduct interventions and small group work when needed
- Commitment to the role
Working for Flourish Education as a Teaching Assistant you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £100 per day which equates to £19,500 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- £100 welcome to the team bonus
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This Teaching Assistant opportunity is located in Marston Green which is easily commutable from areas such as Chelmsley Wood, Shard End, Sheldon, Stechford, Olton, Tyseley and most areas of Birmingham via car, bus and train. The school has an on-site car park.
To apply for this Teaching Assistant role or to discuss it further, please contact Paige Skinner at Flourish Education
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.