Flourish Education are recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work in a large 4-form entry Primary School based in the North East of Coventry on a long-term and full-time basis.
Our Client is searching for a hard-working and reliable Teaching Assistant to work in Lower Key Stage Two (LKS2). The mornings will be spent in Year 3 and the afternoons in Year 4. Although our Client is a large Primary School, you will be given a timetable for which classes within the Year group you are to be in and when.
As a Teaching Assistant at our client’s school, you are expected to provide support to the class teacher and help prepare the classroom ahead of lessons and take small groups/ 1:1 intervention.
Flourish Education is looking for a Teaching Assistant to start immediately.
Required skills for this Teaching Assistant role:
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification
- Experience working in Primary and or Nursery Schools
- Prior experience supporting students with SEND
- Work in conjunction with class teacher effectively
- Ability to contribute to safe, engaging, and positive learning environment.
Working as a Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of £78.15 - £85.00 per day which equates to £15,239 -£16,575 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
The school is located in the North of Coventry which is easily accessible from Wyken, Stoke Heath, Church End, Central Coventry and Bedworth. Onsite car parking is available.
If you are a dedicated Teaching Assistant who is passionate about supporting students through their education then, please apply now or call Courtney Walker to find out more information. I look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.