Flourish Education are recruiting a Teaching Assistants to work on a full-time and day to day supply basis in the South of Coventry (areas covered include Finham, Baginton, Binley, Willenhall, Stivichall and many more).
Working as a Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education will allow you to work the hours that you wish to work, in Primary Schools that you wish to work in.
General Teaching Assistant responsibilities will include but are not limited to supporting the Class Teacher to prepare the Classroom ahead of lessons, conduct small group work and deliver personal care.
Flourish Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to start immediately.
Required skills for this Teaching Assistant role:
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification
- Experience working in Primary and or Nursery Schools
- Prior experience supporting students with SEND
- Work in conjunction with class teacher effectively
- Ability to contribute to safe, engaging, and positive learning environment.
Working as a Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of £78.15 - £85.00 per day which equates to £15,239 -£16,575 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
The school is located in the South of Coventry which is easily accessible from Binley Woods, King’s Hill, Kenilworth and Rugby. Onsite car parking is available.
If you are a dedicated Teaching Assistant who is passionate about supporting students through their education then, please apply now or call Courtney Walker to find out more information. I look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.