Are you a teaching assistant looking for local work? Would you be interested in a role that is working full time and long term with a KS1 class? If so, Flourish Education are recruiting for a teaching assistant to work in a Year 2 class at a school in the Dudley area.
The school is going through an exciting period of change and are looking for an experienced practitioner who has knowledge and experience of Phonics/intervention work to provide class support and booster groups.
As this is a long-term role, commitment to the post is essential.
• Class based teaching assistant
• Providing intervention/catch up for Phonics groups
• Following the direction of the class teacher
• Reporting progress for individual pupils
• Working between 8.30 to 3.30pm, 5 days per week
Required skills and experience
• Higher-level teaching assistant (HLTA) qualification or a minimum Level 2 qualification.
• UK school experience
• Previous experience completing interventions/catch up work
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
• A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
• Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
Benefits, culture and company information
• Agency offering personal and friendly approach
• Personal CV writing service
• Actual salary of £75 to £90 per day (which equates to £14,625 to £17,550 based on working 195 days per year)
• Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7
• Free on-going CPD opportunities
• Pension scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions
• Holiday pay of 14.36%
The school is located in the Dudley area and can be reached from the nearby locations of Cradley Heath, Old Hill, Brierley Hill and Rowley Regis. For those commuting by car, parking is available and can be reached from areas such as Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Tipton, Smethwick and Halesowen.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.