Flourish Education are seeking a Teaching Assistant (TA) on a part-time basis to work in a mainstream primary school in Gloucester.
Our client is located near central Gloucester and the Primary School has great access for public transport. The role is to work with a 1:1 child as part of a job share with an existing member if staff, on a part-time basis. The child is in a reception class, and they have been diagnosed with SEMH. The school is based very close to the Gloucester City Centre.
The days you will be working are Wednesday’s at 08:30- 14:00 and Fridays 08:30-15:30.
The Teaching Assistant (TA) would need to have previous experience working with children and be committed to a long-term position. The position is to begin immediately and will be ongoing.
The Teaching Assistant (TA) role
- To support class teacher with everyday activities.
- Provide safety to the class children.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour.
Required skills and experience for the Teaching Assistant (TA) role.
- Qualified minimum level 2 Teaching assistant or equivalent.
- Experience working in a nursery or primary school setting.
- Commitment to long term post.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- A clear DBS on the update service.
- A passion for working with children.
You will also earn up to £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as an SEN Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Up to £90 rate which equates up to £17,550 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The school is based in Gloucester. The school is easily commutable from, Cheltenham, Brockworth, Quedgeley, Stroud, Cheltenham, Minchinhampton, Tuffley, Tredworth and Saint Pauls.The Primary school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link or call and ask for Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.