Up to £60 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a School in Rugby who are recruiting for a permanent full time Teaching Assistant to work with pupils in key stages 3 and 4. The school are looking for someone to work within the classroom supporting the classroom teacher and helping pupils with their education.
The role of a Teaching Assistant is to support the classroom teacher with the lesson, work with pupils in small groups or on a 1-1 basis.
This is a role starting September 2018
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· A level 3 qualification as a Teaching Assistant
· Experience in an education setting
· A reference from your last education post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Able to support pupils of all abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.