Flourish Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join the team, to work in a one-form entry, small village school in Stratford-upon-Avon. Our client is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Year 1 class on a Full-time and long-term basis.
As a Teaching Assistant at our client’s school, you are expected to provide support to the class teacher and help prepare the classroom ahead of lessons, safeguard all children and take small groups/ 1:1 intervention. You may also be required to take part in playground duty and support on school trips.
Are you the proactive Teaching Assistant with the initiative that our client needs? Apply today!
Flourish Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant to start in January 2024 and continue until the end of the academic year. For the right candidate our client will consider the start date to be sooner if required.
Required Skills and Experience for this Primary Teacher role:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification
- Experience working in a Primary School
- Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the children
- DBS on the update service
- A minimum of 2 references from the last 24 months
- Work closely with the class teacher
Working for Flourish Education as a Primary teacher you will receive:
- Competitive salary of between £78.15 - £95 per day which equates to £15,239 - £18,525 per annum based on working 5 days per week
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
This school is in Stratford-upon-Avon and is easily accessible from Redditch, Alcester, Snitterfield, Kineton, Kenilworth and Shipston-on-Stour. On-site car parking is available.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now, or call Courtney Walker for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.