Flourish Education are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant for an Early Years class in a school on the outskirts of Stroud. The role will commence in November and will be ongoing until the end of the academic year.
The suitable candidate will be working in a reception class every Friday with the working hours of 08:30 – 15:30. The school is based in a rural area, they are a 2-Form entry Primary School with a great vision and values. The school have received a “Good” in their most recent Ofsted rating.
The suitable candidate would need to have previous experience working with Primary Schools and must be committed to a long-term post.
The Teaching Assistant (TA) role
- To support the class teacher with everyday activities.
- Provide safety to the class children.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour.
- Have good curriculum knowledge of Reception and EYFS.
Required skills and experience for the Teaching Assistant (TA) role.
- Qualified minimum level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent.
- Experience working in a primary school setting.
- Commitment to long-term post.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- A clear DBS on the update service.
- A passion for working with children.
You will also earn up to £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Up to £90 day rate which equates up to £17,550 per annum based on working 5 full days a week for a full school year.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The school is located oin the outskirts of Stroud and is easily commutable from Stonehouse, Dursley, Nailsworth, Minchinhampton, Dursley, Painswick, Gloucester, Cam and Quedgeley. The school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link or call and ask for Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency