Flourish Education are seeking a Teaching Assistant (TA) on a fulltime basis to work in a mainstream primary school in Stroud.
The school is located near the Stroud Town centre and has great access for public transport. The role is for a Year 3 class to begin immediately and will be ongoing until the end of the academic year.
Our client have an Ofsted rating of Good. The Primary school is inclusive and diverse with a wide variety of cultures and languages being spoken throughout the school.
The Teaching Assistant (TA) would need to have previous experience working with children and be committed to a full-time long-term position. The position is to begin immediately.
The Teaching Assistant (TA) role
- To support class teacher with everyday activities.
- Provide safety to the class children.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour.
Required skills and experience for the Teaching Assistant (TA) role.
- Qualified minimum level 2 Teaching assistant or equivalent.
- Experience working in a primary school setting.
- Commitment to long term post.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- A clear DBS on the update service.
- A passion for working with children.
You will also earn up to £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Up to £95 rate which equates up to £18,525 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The school is based in Stroud. The school is easily commutable from Gloucester, Brockworth, Quedgeley, Cheltenham, Minchinhampton, Painswick, Tredworth, Cam and Dursley. The Primary school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link or call and ask for Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.