Teaching Assistant – Tewkesbury
Flourish Education are seeking a Teaching Assistant with SEN experience to work at a beautiful Private School in Tewkesbury on a full-time basis.
You will be providing one-to-one support for a pupil in Year 11 with dyslexia. Primary trained Teaching assistants are encouraged to apply for this position. A background in pastoral care would be of an advantage, but not essential. The school are ideally looking for a caring and encouraging practitioner who can act as a positive role model and provide a calming presence in the classroom.
Experience of supporting those with SEN in a previous role is essential. We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled one-to-one Teaching Assistant for an immediate start. This is a full-time position to start as soon as possible, and to continue until the end of the academic year.
Required Skills and Experience for this Teaching Assistant role:
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent
- Committed to a long-term post (until the end of the academic year)
The benefits of working as a Teaching Assistant for Flourish Education:
- Up to £90 per day which equates to £17,550 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity is located in Tewkesbury, and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Cheltenham and Gloucester. The school has an onsite carpark, and is easily accessible via public transport.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Rebecca Stanton at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.