Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Do you have experience working in a range of Primary Schools? Are you currently looking for a new role this Easter? … If so, this Teaching assistant position could be perfect for you!
Flourish Education are working with a reputable local primary school who are seeking a teaching assistant for their Year 2 class working on a 1:3 ratio supporting a lovely group of pupils in the classroom. The children you will be supporting require extra support in the main classroom with their teaching and learning. There is no challenging behaviour involved.
This teaching assistant role is perfect for anyone with:
- Their level 2 or level 3 teaching assistant qualification
- Prior experience supporting teaching and learning in a UK-based school
- Experience supporting, particularly in KS1 is ideal
- Prior experience supporting pupils with special educational needs
- Experience working to EHCPs and IEPs is desirable but not essential
Benefits, culture and company information
- Agency offering personal and friendly approach.
- Personal CV writing service.
- Actual salary of £75 to £100 per day
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7.
- Free on-going CPD opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions.
- Holiday pay of 14.36%.
The school is located in Walsall which is easily accessible from the areas of Bloxwich, Wednesbury, Wolverhampton and other local boroughs via Public Transport and Car. If you will be driving to schools, onsite parking is available.
Interested? Apply now or call Kaier for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.