Longbridge, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are looking to recruit Level 3 Teaching Assistants, LSP's and LSA's to cover roles across schools in the South Birmingham Area. We are seeking practitioners that are committed, friendly and flexible in order to meet the specific needs of each school you work in.
Successful candidates will carry out a variety of roles including 1:1 support, SEN support and EAL support alongside general teaching assistant duties. You will be working closely with the schools SEND team and teachers to encourage students’ development and learning.
We offer both long term and day to day assignments depending on your availability and preferences.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· SEN Experience is desirable
· Provide 1:1 support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £75 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education