Up to £50 per day
Temporary Full Time
Primary Teaching Assistant roles for April 2021
Flourish Education are looking for qualified primary school Teaching Assistants to start after April half term.
Due to COVID-19, many schools have had to cancel/ postpone their interview processes, leaving many primary schools in the area with vacant positions for April 2021. Several schools have already been in touch with us here at Flourish Education, looking to fill any vacant permanent/ contracts.
Flourish Education would like to hear from qualified primary school Teaching Assistants who are seeking new roles when schools return. We are confident we will get a variety of primary TA roles across the Birmingham area, so if you are seeking full-time or part-time, we are confident we will be able to match you to the perfect role for April 2020 (KS2).
To apply you will need the following.
· Relevant Level 2 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum.
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £75 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557