About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are actively working with a Primary School in Solihull for a Year 6 teacher to start after half term.
A small and supportive new Primary School in Solihull. This school caters to SEN students. The Year 6 class contains 8 students with varying needs including Autism and Challenging Behaviour. The class has the support of a Teaching Assistant.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Is Team Teach Qualified
- Has a passionate drive for the academic development of young minds
- Is effective and dynamic in their teaching of the Year 6 National Curriculum
- Can show improvement and development in the levels of children and effectively monitor their progress
- Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff and is able to work effectively with the Year 6 team
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies and classroom management
If you are this teacher I would love to hear from you! Please contact Julia at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161 per day
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.