Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Team Teach Trained
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
February Half Term
Flourish Education are working with primary schools in and around Selly Oak to recruit for outstanding teaching assistants who boast the Team Teach qualification and are trained to work with pupils with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD).
It will be your responsibility to raise
self-esteem at every opportunity, ensuring a steady approach to children’s
behavioural difficulties and encouraging a positive learning environment for all.
The roles available require immediate and after February Half Term starts, all with the potential to go long term; it is the perfect opportunity to go on to gain permanent employment within these roles.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Must have previous SEND / SEN experience in a school
· Team Teach Trained and hold an in-date TEAM TEACH qualification
· Minimum of 6 months’ school experience
· Able to adapt to all environments
· Providing excellent individualised support
· Building up a rapport with children
· Ensuring consistent approach to child’s behaviour
· Provision of a positive classroom learning environment for child and other children
· Ensuring the child has the best un hindered access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £70 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.