Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a primary school in Kidderminster to recruit an outstanding teaching assistant who is Team Teach trained to work with pupils with emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD).
It will be your responsibility to raise self-esteem at every
opportunity, ensuring a steady approach to the child's behavioural difficulties
and encouraging a positive learning environment for all.
The school requires an after Easter start with the opportunity to go long term; it is the perfect opportunity to go on to gain permanent employment.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Must have previous SEND / SEN experience in either a school
· Team Teach Trained and hold an in-date TEAM TEACH qualification
· Minimum of 6 months’ school experience
· Able to adapt to all environments
· Providing excellent individualised support
· Building up a rapport with children
· Ensuring consistent approach to child’s behaviour
· Provision of a positive classroom learning environment for child and other children
· Ensuring the child has the best un hindered access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £70 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education