Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Year 6 Class Teacher – Full Time
Monday to Friday
To start ASAP
Flourish Education is currently working with a school in Northfield who are recruiting for a Year 6 Class Teacher. The school is a 2 form entry school and they are looking for a Primary Teacher for a Year 6 Class to cover a maternity cover. The role is expected to continue till the end of the academic year.
The school are looking for someone who has previous Year 6 experience and that can commit up to the end of the academic year. The school is very inclusive so they would like to find someone who will like to be involved in full school life.
To apply to this role as Year 6 Class Teacher (Primary Teacher) you will need the following
· QTS or equivalent
· Previous Year 6 Teaching experience
· A can do attitude
· Be committed to work up to the end of the academic year
Responsibilities of Year 6 Class Teacher
· Support and encourage all pupils as they prepare for their SATs
· Competitive salary of up to £160 per day
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or through an Umbrella company
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.