Up to £65 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a first and middle school near Pershore who are looking for a Wrap around Care Manager to work on a part time basis starting this September.
The role will involve working in the before and after school club with children aged 4-12. This would include planning and delivering activities, preparing food and drink and ensuring the children are in a safe and secure environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing other assistants as part of a team.
The hours are stated to be 7:00am-9:00am and 3:00pm- 5:45pm. The school are looking for staff who are committed to a longer term role and can fit to the working hours. The role is starting in September initially on a temporary basis but could be permanent for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Minimum Level 3 Qualification
• Recent experience in a school or nursery environment
• Passion to work with children.
• To plan and deliver activities to suit children of different ages/ needs
• To prepare and serve food and drink to the children
• To encourage positive behaviour and to manage challenging behaviour accordingly
• To ensure the children are in a safe and secure environment
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £65 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education