Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Our Client, a happy and vibrant two form entry school based in Central Coventry are seeking two dedicated Teaching Assistants to join their team. The right candidate will be nurturing with the children’s best interests being the most important thing. Ideally you will have experience in a similar setting.
The school, located in Coventry is a relatively new school and has recently moved into a brand new building. This position will be working in either Early Years or Reception. There are two posts available, one full time and one part time. Both vacancies are tor the whole academic year, going permanent for the right candidates.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· Minimum NQV level 2
· A good knowledge of Early Years/Key Stage 1 curriculum
· A nurturing personality
· Have good behaviour management skills
As a teaching assistant you will be expected to:
· Ability to work with enthusiasm and passion
· Work on a one to one basis with children
· Working closely with the class teacher
· Be responsible for small group work
In return, you will receive:
· A dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Farquharson at Flourish Education