Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a year 1 teacher for a yearlong fixed term full-time maternity cover commencing September 2018.
The school is located in a residential area on the outskirts of Walsall and was graded good in the last Ofsted report which was conducted in 2016.
The school are looking for a dynamic, energetic, creative and enthusiastic teacher who will make an important contribution to the school through their high quality classroom teaching and year group team involvement in the planning and delivery of a creative curriculum.
Applications from experienced teachers are welcomed but the post would suit a well-qualified and talented NQT also.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
· Passion for teaching
· To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
· High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
· Experience in Key Stage 1
· Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Year 1
· Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary of up to £168.36 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Jo at Flourish Education