Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a large 3 form entry Primary School which is situated on the Worcestershire and Birmingham border, who are looking for a Year 1 Class Teacher. The school was graded as ‘Good’ during its most recent OFSTED inspection and has a great ethos. The head teacher believes school should be an enjoyable and memorable learning experience for all involved.
We are working with the school to appoint a Year 1 Class Teacher on long term basis starting after October half term. The role will include assessment, planning and marking, but the school does like to share planning across each year group.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in Key Stage 1
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 1 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.