Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school near the town centre of Redditch who are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to teach a Year 1 class on a full-time basis for an ongoing role. The role is to start as soon as possible and continue for the foreseeable future.
The school has a good reputation and a welcoming staff team. The school are looking for an experienced Year 1 Teacher to cover on an ongoing basis and to include planning, marking and preparation for Phonics Screening assessment.
The role is due to start as soon as possible for the right candidate.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience within Key Stage 1 is essential
· To be committed to long term work
· Experience of subject leadership would be an advantage
· Good primary maths knowledge would be an advantage
· To plan, prepare and deliver inspiring lessons
· To assess and mark all work
· Maintain high levels of behaviour and classroom management in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy
In return you will receive;
· Competitive salary of up to £160.00 per day
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or through an Umbrella company
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.