Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a local school in Northfield who are recruiting for a Year 1 teacher to start January 2019
The school is part of an academy group and they are known for recognising talent and when this role finishes there is a possibility of a role being available within the academy group.
This role is due to start January 2019 and continue to the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Applications from NQTs are welcome
· Experience of teaching lower Key Stage 1
· An Enhanced DBS certificate
· Work references to cover the last 2 years; at least 1 to be a teaching reference
As a Year 1 class teacher you will be responsible for:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 1 class
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To engage with the parents in a positive manner encouraging them to take part in school life and opportunities for parents.
· Competitive salary of up to £150 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education