Selly Oak, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school near Selly Oak that are seeking a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their team until the end of the academic year. Our client works hard to create a school environment that is both stimulating and enjoyable.
The school want to appoint an experienced Year 1 Teacher on a full-time basis. Some planning responsibilities will be required but marking and attending required meetings will be expected.
This is a full-time teaching role to start after Easter and will be continuing until the end of Summer Term.
To apply to this Year 1 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in Key Stage 1
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as Year 1 Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Year 1 class.
· To work alongside the class teaching assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Create a positive learning environment
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis - Drummond at Flourish Education