Quinton, West Midlands
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a primary school based near Harborne that are seeking a part-time Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their team on a long-term basis. Our client is an average sized school that is regularly oversubscribed and is a part of a wider academy trust.
The school are looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to job share with the schools’ current class teacher. A successful candidate will be required to deliver lessons, conduct assessments and mark where necessary. Planning may sometimes be required.
This is a full-time teaching role to start after Easter and is an on-going long term postion.
To apply to this Year 1 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in Key Stage 1
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as Year 1 Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Year 1 class.
· To work alongside the class teaching assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Create a positive learning environment
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis - Drummond at Flourish Education