Flourish Education is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to work in a Primary school rated ‘good’ by OFSTED in Quedgeley for three days per week. A recent report states that ‘Pupils greatly enjoy school because here learning is enriched by a great many memorable activities both in and out of lessons.’
This role would suit an experienced teacher with secure knowledge of the KS1 curriculum. The role would be working from Wednesday to Friday, with PPA time on Friday afternoons. This is a job share position and you would be expected to plan and teach alongside the current class teacher.
We are looking for a passionate and committed Year 1 Teacher for an immediate start and to provisionally continue for the remainder of the academic year.
Required Skills and Experience for this Year 1 Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience Teaching in KS1
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- The ability to deliver lessons in an engaging way for younger learners
- The ability to work effectively alongside teaching assistants
The benefits of a Supply teacher working for Flourish Education:
- Up to £160 per day which equates to £31,200 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This Year 1 Teacher opportunity is located in Quedgeley, and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Gloucester, Stroud and Lydney. The school has an onsite carpark, and is easily accessible via public transport.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Rebecca Stanton at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.