Bentley, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
To apply to this role you will need the following
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher for a long term maternity cover, due to commence September. The role is to begin in September 2017 and is for the period of the whole academic year. We will welcome applications from NQTs.
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a highly-motivated and inspiring Key stage 1 Teacher to join a smaller than the average-sized infant school located in Walsall to cover maternity leave at the start of the new academic year.
The school is looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, so strong curriculum knowledge and KS1 experience is essential.
In its most recent Ofsted report the school was graded as “Good” it was stated that the Headteacher provides strong strategic leadership and the whole team are passionate about providing pupils with an excellent education.’ Ofsted Dec 2016.
· It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils.
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) NQT’s are encouraged to apply for this post
· Last two years of work references, one of which must be a teaching reference
As a KS1 teacher you will be expected and required to:
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes.
· Plan, prepare and teach exciting, challenging and engaging lessons
· Assess and record learning carried out by pupils
· Evaluate attainment and progression of pupils;
· Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
· Competitive salary of up to £169 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Eligibility in to our £500 Bonus Scheme*
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.