Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education is currently working with a “good” primary school in South Birmingham near Quinton and Harborne. The school are currently looking for a teacher to cover a Year 1 class.
The role has become available at short notice and currently is due to continue for the next 6 weeks but this may be extended.
The ideal candidate will be able to slot into the school team quickly and effortlessly to ensure the smooth transition for the pupils.
To apply to this role of a Year 6 Teacher you will need the following
· QTS or equivalent
· Experience teaching Key Stage 1
· Be a positive member of the team
· Friendly and approachable personality
· Be able to provide a minimum of two years’ worth of ‘Good’ references
· Full class teacher responsibility
· Supporting the pupils to ensure progress
· Following the school behaviour policy
· A competitive salary of up to £165 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.