Are you a passionate Year 1 Teacher looking for a role to start in January 2024? Flourish Education are seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher at a local Primary School on a part-time basis. The school has a welcoming leadership team and boasts a great learning environment. The role is expected to last until at least April 2024 with the potential of extension for the right candidate.
The hours are as follows: Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday all day. All days will be based in Year 1.
Interviews will be taking place between now and the end of November. Successful applicants will be invited to meet with the class teacher who the role will be covering for whilst she is on maternity leave.
Key Responsibilities for this Year 1 Teacher role:
- Full classroom responsibilities including planning, preparing and delivering engaging lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
- Create a supportive and inclusive Year 1 classroom environment.
- Effectively manage behaviour in the classroom.
- Assess and monitor pupil progress.
- Participate in staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school-related activities as required.
Requirements for Teaching Year 1:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching in Key Stage 1.
- A strong understanding of the national curriculum and effective teaching methodologies for young learners.
- Ability to create a stimulating and safe learning environment conducive to children’s growth and development.
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with students, colleagues, and parents.
Our Promise To You!
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Year 1 Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- £143.58 - 190 per day dependent upon experience (which equates between £28,000 and £37,050 per year)
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 15.38% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Unlimited Refer a Friend bonus scheme of £100 per referral
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.