About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are actively looking for an experienced KS1 Teacher to join a 1-form entry primary academy in Northfield in their Year 1 class on a full time basis for January 2017. Role can start ASAP for the right candidate.
The successful Year 1 Teacher will be someone who:
- Has a passionate drive for the academic development of young minds
- Is effective in their teaching of the KS1 national curriculum
- Can take on all planning, preparation and assessments
- Can commit full time and long term
- Boasts previous experience of teaching year 1 supporting children in their transition from Reception
- Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
- Has a dynamic and creative approach to teaching
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
If you are this teacher I would love to hear from you! Please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161 per day
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.