Up to £75 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in Staffordshire, Tamworth that are looking for a Year 1 Level 3 Teaching Assistant with SEN Experience to work on a short term basis.
The school are seeking an experienced Year 1 teaching assistant to support students in a variety of roles including in 1:1 support, SEN support and general teaching assistant duties. A successful candidate will be responsible for providing academic and social support to students while maintaining good communication between teaching staff, parents, and external agencies.
This Year 1 Teaching Assistant role is available immediately and will run till the end of the year
To apply for this Year 1 Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK primary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· SEN Experience is desirable
· Year 1 Teacher Assistant experience
Responsibilities as a Year 1 Teacher Assistant:
· Provide academic and social support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· To work in collaboration with teaching staff
· To have good communication with parents
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £70 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.